24. February 2022
1. General information
1.2. The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) grants you the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- 👉 the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- 👉 the right to rectify (correct) your data,
- 👉 the right to delete data (if in your opinion there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we delete it),
- 👉 the right to limit the processing of data (you can request that the processing of data be limited only to their storage or to perform actions agreed with you),
- 👉 the right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest; you should indicate a special situation that in your opinion justifies the cessation of processing by us covered by the objection. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we demonstrate that the grounds for processing data by us override your rights or that your data is necessary for us to establish, exercise or defend claims),
- 👉 the right to data portability (you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format personal data that you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent; you can instruct us to send this data directly to another entity),
- 👉 the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (if you find that we process data unlawfully, you can submit a complaint in this matter to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority). The rules related to the exercise of the above-mentioned rights are described in detail in Articles 16 – 21 of the GDPR. Remember that you can also ask us to provide you with information about what data we have about you and for what purposes we process it. All you have to do is send a message to email@example.com
1.3. Your personal data may be processed by entities whose services we use. They may have access to your personal data if the services they provide involve or may involve the processing of personal data, if they will provide services to the extent related to such access. This applies in particular to entities such as hosting provider, e-mail service providers, entity providing website maintenance services, mailing, law firms, entities providing marketing services, accounting offices, cloud software providers, etc. Remember that your data is safe and processed only to the extent necessary. In addition, if necessary, your personal data may be made available to entities, bodies or institutions authorized to access the data on the basis of legal provisions, such as police services, security services, courts, prosecutors' offices, as well as tax offices to the extent necessary to perform tax, settlement and accounting obligations.
1.5. We use tools that we can take certain actions depending on the information collected as part of tracking mechanisms (profiling and behavioral advertising). However, we believe that these actions do not have a significant impact on you, because they do not differentiate your situation as a customer, do not affect the terms of the contract you can conclude with us.
2. Purposes and activities of personal data processing
Data processed: name, e-mail address plus possibly data contained in the content of the message (providing data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact.) Purpose of processing: establishing contact Processing period: The content of correspondence may be subject to archiving and we are not able to clearly determine when it will be deleted. Legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. our legitimate interest. The legal basis for processing after the end of contact is also our legitimate purpose in the form of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). Rights: You have the right to request the presentation of the history of correspondence you have had with us (if it was subject to archiving), as well as to request its deletion, unless its archiving is justified due to our overriding interests, e.g. defense against potential claims on your part.
Data processed: e-mail address (providing data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter. Purpose of processing: sending the newsletter. The mailing system we use tracks your actions taken in connection with the messages sent to you. Therefore, we have information that messages you have opened, within which messages you have clicked on links, etc. Processing period: the time of providing the newsletter service, as well as for archiving purposes in order to be able to demonstrate in the future the fact that you have given your consent to receive the newsletter in the past. Legal basis: consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) expressed when subscribing to the newsletter. Rights: You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the dedicated link in each message sent as part of the newsletter or simply by contacting us. You can rectify your data or object to the processing of your personal data. due to our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), we will not delete your data from the database. The deletion of such data would prevent us from proving, if necessary, that you have given your consent to receive the newsletter in the past.
3.2. Consent to cookies.
3.3. Server Logs.
The use of the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. The logs include, m.in, your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the web browser and the operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify you. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
3.4. Social Tools.
- 👉 Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- 👉 Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- 👉 Twitter - https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- List of personal data claims
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- 👉 The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA – in order to use the mailing system in which your data is processed, if you have subscribed to the newsletter
- 👉 IFIRMA S.A., Grabiszyńska 241 B, 53-234, Wrocław, Dolnośląskie, NIP: 8981647572 – in order to use the invoicing system in which your data is processed, if we issue an invoice for you,
- 👉 Notion Labs, Inc. 548 Market St #74567, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 United States - to access the portal for mailing subscribers in the PREMIUM version
- 👉 Naddnieprzańska 24A, 04-205 Warsaw, NIP: 9522220567 - in order to maintain and operate your subscription purchased in the mailingR basket
- 👉 Stripe, 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA – for recurring and one-time payments